Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed an after market double din sterio quite a while back on my astra H, however i cant change the time on the astra screen display which shows the mpg etc it didnt really bug me as the sterio displays the time, but passengers started saying 'why you got the wrong time' and i feel silly saying 'i cant change it after i changed my sterio' LOL

so guys how would i change the time??? or who would i go to in the London region? and how much??

THANKS!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
763 Posts
If you have the original headunit you could put it back in temporarily. I think there is someway to do it if you have the connects2 steering wheel adapter but can't remember how to do it.

Edit for Connects2 adapter if you have it: Press the bottom button on the left control for 2 seconds “system” will show in display, scroll volume button till you get to clock, use up/down button to change time; when you have the right time use volume to move onto date and the time will be set, press bottom left button again to exit.
Thanks to Planetse from a different thread

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
You'll have to put your old head unit back in temporarily to change the time. Then switch back to your new head unit.
With 2 X time changes in the UK each year, thats how often you'll be doing it unless youre prepared to live with it.........
or use a matching oem pair (Y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts