Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i've got an astra h Sri 1.8.. On an 08 plate its z18xer engine. I've got error code p0365 pointing to the cam sensors. I had a loss of acceleration while I was travelling on a long journey and the check engine (spanner) light come on for the rest of the trip. I had it in the garage and he confirmed the code is stored. However it was present when it was on there computer. On a side not I've not had the loss of power or light since. I did have a hole in my exhaust and since I had it replace I've had no issues. I've also noticed my battery has a build up around the positive terminal and I've had problems with my ground on my amp for the stereo could this cause sensor problems? . Where do I start? Battery? Cam sensor? I can't seem to find the correct part for the cam sensors. All the sites I go on say they don't fit my vehicle. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Here where they are located. Inlet is the back of the engine, outlet is back of the engine. Being sensor B, its likely pointing the the outlet - however id change both just for peace of mind. Part number is

White Automotive tire Hood Product Motor vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts