Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now i have said goodbye to my good lady (the car, not the wife) i am having a clearance of all the part i have for her.

So.... here's what i have at present...

Brand new and in the box eibach sportline springs for the petrol 1.4, 1.6 and 1.8 engine model (fit both 3 and 5 door i belive). These have never been fitted. £100.00 - Idealy would love to sel to someone local to adviod the hassel of postage etc.

I have a brand new, still in the box JDL VXR style spoiler (although i quickly and carefully took it out the box to get pictures and show what it looks like). It's fully primed, it just needs colour coding and fitting. £80.00 - again, idealy would love to sel to someone local to adviod the hassel of postage etc.

NEW ITEM!
Armster Armrest - Astra H - £45.00 (will consider posting but am unsure the cost at present) (UNDER OFFER)
This is in mint condition with all the parts still available for it

I have a buy for the other bits i have but if this changes i will update the thread.

With the larger bits i idealy want to sell these to people in Scotland who i can deliver or can come and collect from me (central belt ML8 postocde).

PM me for my number if you wish to chat about these in more detail.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
A dont do ebay no more... Sick of the scam's on it these days.

Will pick some up on the way to germania :D

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
interested in the springs Coldo....really need to get my lights sold first tho, they'll be going on the bay tonight so I'll get back to you....

·
Registered
681 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Correct, but you will have the ones rated for your engine weight I bet
Yeah they are,
E20-65-013-01-22 for the 1.4, 1.6, 1.8

E20-65-013-02-22 for the 1.3CDTi, 1.7CDTi, 2.0T:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much for the springs posted?
Not sure mate... If it's like £10.00 then i will happily post it. There are curior companies who will copme and collect if you want to look into it. I am sure parcel force is mega expencive. I will look into this and get back to you.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
interested in the springs Coldo....really need to get my lights sold first tho, they'll be going on the bay tonight so I'll get back to you....
Still have the springs available. Let me know if you are able to do the deal bud.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bumpity Bump Bump

Prices are down on the springs and spoiler.... I think i also have a reasonable curio company which will collect so should be able to send nationaly!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey all,

Just to elet you know that there are still a few bits for sale...

I still have the springs (under offer at present) and the spoiler.

I would be willing to sell the JDL spoiler for £60.00 as i want it gone now... P&P ontop of this ofcourse...

And the springs are available for £100.00

Let me know if you are interested...

Needing to fund the new project so wanting the parts sold!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts