Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick one, I plan on getting my Penta´s sorted. over the next few weeks, by sorted I think I am going to get them powder coated...

To keep me on the road I will be needing some wheels. I would prefer to borrow them, rather than buy them.

I can either thank you in gold or I have an exhaust from my 1.9cdti astra that is sat in my garage doing nothing. there is nothing wrong with it, I just decided on getting a new custom stainless jobby so its not really needed. Its mucky, could prob get a fair price if I could be bothered cleaning it up but you know how things go.

Anyhow, back to wheels. If someone could help by letting me know about garages in or around Sheffield that would take the wheels off and put the temporary wheels on etc and do the repair or powder coat I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Try ap tyres in Roth mate they have a few sets of loan wheels

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spot on, thanks for recommendation, Seems like they are very good, just had a chat with a guy called Dave, he knew lots. will put some pics up when done if anyone wants to see them

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Yea stick em dude they are a good bunch at ap they did the wheels on my old civic

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done.... Will put some pics up in Yorkshire bit on here when I get around to it. Went for a light shadow titanium colour, look pretty good but I guess that is just my opinion... Not cheap.... Paid £278 with a puncture repair included. A lot I know, but I did get some loan wheels as part of the price.

Interested to hear what people think, will take some pics shortly, although weather doesn't look too clever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts