Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I am a new owner of a used 2008 Astra (in the UK its a 58 reg, so It's a November 2008 model). Bought from a dealer but they were pretty useless in terms of bits and pieces I was after knowing. There is no manual for the car so I have a couple of questions I am hoping the experts here might be able to help me with?

1) do you know where I can get a manual for my model. I'm in the UK so contacted Vauxhall, I also contacted Holden in Australia and both were failed attempts. There seems to be some on sale on eBay for about 8 pounds but I genuinely don't even know if my car is the Astra H so don't want to buy the wrong one.
2) Does it have rear parking sensors? It has the little circles on the bumper that my Holden Cruze has which are the rear sensors. It also has the GID screen, so I thought it might be fancy enough to have them. But without a manual I don't know how to search for the option to see if they have been switched off or even if the wire was cut.

Any help or advice or if you can show me a thread for this that I might have missed would be amazing. Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
The manual is available online, and if it’s factory reverse sensors, there will be a button on the dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you! I'll look harder for the manual. Now I guess that you've confirmed it's the H it will make it easier for me.
As for the sensors, there seems to be no button on the dash so that answers that question.
Cheers

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
This is the parking sensor button

The 1 with the P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts