Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on my situation. Travelling down the motorway (fuel light on) the car suddenly showed the spanner light (looks like a spanner and car) revs were reduced down to 2k and would go no higher and it felt as though there was complete loss of power although revs would stay at 2k. It was as though the revs would stay at 2k however there was no power from the engine to continue to drive if that makes sense? I left the motorway within 30 seconds, stopped the car on the hard shoulder and turned off the engine. The car would not start up even after allowing the car to cool for over 1hr. Pedal test was conducted this morning and I have the following codes

My brain appears fried this morning and I've looked at the fault code list and I just can't wrap my head around what these codes relate to.

Help much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Hi
Research them on the Internet. Add a P before the numbers and drop the last two numbers. You will get the generic meaning of the code

·
Registered
904 Posts
The first two are fuel metering solenoid performance,the second is immo/wrong key,if the car/spanner light is flashing with ignition on then it's immobilised, although it sounds more likely to be a lack of fuel pressure issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts