Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I currently own a 2009 VX Astra H, 3 door hatch. This is a 1.4 litre petrol but has the design spec and also cruise control/bluetooth phone. I have never seen another one of these cars as every other 1.4 Astra I have come across is an SXI and not a Design, and every petrol Design I have come across is a 1.6L and not the 1.4L. Has anybody ever seen a 1.4L Design Astra H the same as mine?

The reason I ask is that when trying to enter my reg into websites such as webuyanycar, it cannot find my car, yet it comes up fine on moneysupermarket.

If anyone could shed some light then that would be great.

Cheers.

·
15,091 Posts
Some of the run out cars came in all sorts of weird specs. I think you could get a 1.4 Sport or maybe even SRi towards the end as they emptied the H parts bins at the Antwerp factory.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cheers for the reply, so should that therefore increase or decrease the value? I'm pretty sure that this is one of the latest models of the Astra H as it was registered not long before the GTC.

Also, anyone any idea why this doesnt come up on webuyanycar etc?

Any help would be great, cheers.

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,715 Posts
Won't do anything to the value what so ever, the only ones that have any value are those with the panoramic roof as they were a rarity or the usual vxr limited editions like the racings and burgs but even then the value has dropped out if them in recent months.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok cheers for the reply, that is great! would anyone happen to know why this would cause it to not show up on the sites such as webuyanycar? It appears fine on HPI check etc.

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,715 Posts
They use a generic database some obscure models like yours won't show up on it, my old 1.9 was the same, was registered as an Sri XP but insurance databases only listed it as an Sri

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts