Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Vx have a habbit of making their production similar to their concepts. If you can remember back to 2003/4, jeramy clarkson had to eat his own hair in an omlette...

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Vx have a habbit of making their production similar to their concepts. If you can remember back to 2003/4, jeramy clarkson had to eat his own hair in an omlette...
Yep. "This is the new Astra 3 door hatchback that Vauxhall are supposedly making. It looks good. So good in fact, that if the real thing looks anything like it, I will eat my own hair"

A year or so later, they show the picture again, then unveil the actual car and they looked pretty much the same thing :lol:

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
Not a million miles away from the actual car produced, makes a change.
I take it by "not a million miles away" you mean it has 4 wheels and a griffin on the bonnet then I would have to agree with you

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yeah, the wheels are about the same proportions too :p

Apparently James Dyson was either on, or led the design team for the GTC
Would have been handy to have a mini dyson vacuum as an optional extra. All I can say to Renault & H owners is go see a GTC at a Vx dealer or AON meet, lovely well proportioned car per the concept drawings. The rear and sides look great! I'm a 5 dr J driver BTW so not bias :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts