Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one. I done a pedal test on my Astra earlier and have had a look through different topics for the codes and can't seems to find them.

These are the codes I got

02345a

Could anyone give me some sort of idea what they are to do with?

Any help would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi every one. I done a pedal test on my Astra earlier and have had a look through different topics for the codes and can't seems to find them.

These are the codes I got

02345a

Could anyone give me some sort of idea what they are to do with?

Any help would be great

First one is glow plugs, nothing to worry about.
Last one is boost pressure (overboosting) issue that i currently have. Things to do have check all your boost pipes for splits and clean boost sensor. This is a common error code with multiple solutions, many not finding a solution, like myself thus far.
Other two I know nothing about sorry.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info I will have a look at all the boost pipes etc. Since I have had the car it does whistle a lot when the turbo kicks in. But just thought it was what the 1.9 150s did as this is my 6th one and they all have done the same when the turbo kicks in

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
1614 and 1616 are immobiliser issues usually triggered by a knackered CIM. Do you have any electrical gremlins?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not as far as I know the car seems to start on the button all the time. Always turns over once or twice before it fires up

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah everything works as should with steering wheel controls and horn work fine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have put several diagnostics readers on it and every single one comes back with no codes found so I am unable to reset the codes

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
In that case you either need a better code reader (unlikely as my code reader was £5 and can read and clear Vauxhall codes without an issue) or your OBD port is knackered.

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Then there is a problem with the OBD communicating with the ECU. Does the Snap On give a communication error or can you scan but find nothing?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can scan but find nothing but I can get all live data with the reader so the obd port is ok

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
That's an absolute mystery then as I know of no way that you can connect and scan but not find the codes that are present during the pedal test

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I start the car cold the car symbol with the spanner stays on until I hit the boost in 3rd then gos off and never comes on again until the car is completely cold again eg stood overnight or for more than 7 hours

·
15,078 Posts
The pedal test is well known for giving all sorts of old and irrelevant codes. If proper code readers don't give any codes then there isn't anything wrong. The EML on when cold is probably the glow plug relay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts