Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Astra estate.
The car is my pride and joy it has had thousands spend on it and no expense spared to get it to what it is today.
It has a 1.7 cdti engine which has being remapped to 120bhp. The car averages 50mpg round town and 60-65mpg on a run.
The car has had regular services oil, oil filter and fuel filter.
It has had a number of upgrades which are,
VXR bumper, XP skirts, XP rear bumper, XP rear spoiler, VXR brakes, VXR 19 alloy wheels, design half leather, SMD conversion( all lights converted to blue) VXD dial card, cruise control, check control, anti hijack, trip computer (GID screen and CD30 mp3 with aux) and coilovers and rear anti roll bar.
The car has 117k but is nothing for a diesel. Has some service history mostly from myself as I keep every receipt but I do most work myself on the car.
The car is detailed regular as I'm a enthusiast in detailing, people say I have a bit of OCD for detailing. Always used 2 bucket method and kept toped up with wax, only top brand products used chemical guys and dodo juice.The car has being to PVS and trax and won best detailed at trax this year. I have probably forgot something but please ask any questions you have
All the tech 2 work has being done by stampede.
The car has just being MOTed for 12 month and taxed for 12 month.
I am based in Dewsbury West Yorkshire
I am looking for 4850ono
I am also looking for a standard mk4 gsi turbo with low miles to start a new project
Please message me for any details or more pics of the car and I will be happy to send my phone number for more info
Thanks
( pics will be added shortly on my iPad and photobucket is playing up)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts