Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
id be interested in seeing prices.. It cost me 60 to fly and stay in scotland for 2 nights withthe CCUK lads and it was epic

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Date depending of course, I would be very interested in this :D
Like one of those holiday inn type things would be a handy place to be close by :)
Dates would need to be confirmed for me to consider being able to turn up though.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Am very interested in this, Havn't left northern ireland since i was like 7-8... my god ive led a sheltered life :'(. Mummy and Daddy just didn't love me enough! lol Im well up for this i suppose i'll let Andy price flights and stuff and let me know cause i really really suck when it comes to this sorta ****. But yeah, I'm all up for this!

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
im up for this definitely, have to meet the english crew (Y)

Andy fire a few flight prices over this way and we'll get a look :D

Irish members attending:

1) Andy_gdon
2) AZZA

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flight prices will fluctuate between now and booking date - hence why I said in the main thread that the end of Nov would be best but we'd need to know asap bfore prices increase.

ps...Azza, Im not booking everyone flights like you expected me to do for PVS :p

·
Registered
718 Posts
azza meet google, you can use this search engine to find the answers to most of your questions.

that will be all for now.

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
flight prices will fluctuate between now and booking date - hence why I said in the main thread that the end of Nov would be best but we'd need to know asap bfore prices increase.

ps...Azza, Im not booking everyone flights like you expected me to do for PVS :p

I have decided since that post that i will be extending my trip so no worries :)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
As said date and cash depending Id love to head across the water for abit of a party. Once the date is confirmed I can see what prices are like etc... Pete do you want to share a room ;) Ill bring the milk tray :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
As said date and cash depending Id love to head across the water for abit of a party. Once the date is confirmed I can see what prices are like etc... Pete do you want to share a room ;) Ill bring the milk tray :p :lol:
MATE. Im replying off my n97 and I near threw it across the office when I read that LOL. Ill happily share a room buddy but there will be no milk trays involved!!!

Northern Irish members attending:

1) Andy_gdon
2) AZZA
3) Raddy (Date and funds depending)
4) Soooooouleh Aka Pete (Date and funds depending)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
MATE. Im replying off my n97 and I near threw it across the office when I read that LOL. Ill happily share a room buddy but there will be no milk trays involved!!!

Northern Irish members attending:

1) Andy_gdon
2) AZZA
LOL... I didnt think so dude! You keep the milk trays for the epic occasions :p

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I'll not be sharing a room with Azzwalt....think I'll splash out on my own room. I'll probably still not make it there and be found on a corridor floor the next day :D

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
To be fair, 4 of us booked a double room in a travel lodge for cheaps and fitted fine tho u may have to sleep in a double bed with a guy... depends how much you guys trust each other :D
Socially you can fit about 12+ in there for drinking after (or before!) :D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Who needs Accomodation when you've got park benches and phone box's!!

1) Andy_gdon
2) AZZA
5) Gav :):) (what raddy and pete said)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts