Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys

Have a look here for the AON North Christmas night out. Aiden, Clare, Amanda and myself attended last year in Preston and had a great laugh.

The attendance thread for the Christmas night out can now be found here and the chat thread can be found here

Post up here in you're attending or planning to attend.

People Attending

1) AND181
2) x-Amanda-x
3) BigDov
4)
5)

Thinking about attending

a) Aiden & Clare
b) chaz22
c) burghbhoy1969
d)
e)

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Nige)
17,684 Posts
Hmmm :( Stop It Andy!!!!

I'm trying to rent a flat and buy a car and keep my head above water!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:rofl:

I'm cutting down the travelling for a few months myself (well that's the plan) to build some funds again

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I've got visions of geordy shore but in mrs claus and elf out fits... For that, am out. Plus i'll be flat broke as am in the same boat a scott. If founds arrive then temptation might get the better...

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
Only nancy boys think about it or moan about money and flats, us men folk just get our names down on the goddam list :mad:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Tony you want to Say we are not real men, explain again why your user name is molly...? ;)

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
it sure as hell aint got anything to do with my ability to attend the Chrimbo party. you want we to go warm up the ban button? :twisted:
If i ever see your ban button, am glue pins to it :twisted: ban me now big boii :twisted:

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,718 Posts
Matty , if you ever see the ban button you will press it just out of curiosity, ans you know it :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Andy,

Put me down as a thinking about it.

Just depends on date / my shift pattern that day

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.