Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Text ([url]www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk[/url]) or other

Votes: 31 40.8%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like members to give constructive feedback / comments and ideas on the proposed introduction of an AON branded number plate holder.

Please see our Plate Grippa website (still under construction) which gives further specs & details. www.plategrippa.com

For those who know or have the Irmscher plate surrounds, this is the same system but will have your AON branding on them instead. Once everyone agrees on a design, there will be a choice of trim ... Black, chrome-effect and stainless steel effect.

Below are few idea's of design's ... do we go for AON logo or text ? ...

I recommend members agree and stick to one design. The trim is approx 52cm x 2cm, anything can be printed within reason ... but like all things the more colours and detail used means more cost ... and a subtle one colour logo or text design is usually the best option.

The club pricing will be £14.95 each plus delivery ... with free delivery when buying a pair. Once available, the AON branded Plate Grippa can be purchased from our website www.carstyle-bits.com

What we need from members ...
  • Agree on a AON design, and submit your own idea's as a JPG, or font type
  • How many will be interested in purchasing
  • Any constructive comments / questions
Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
499 Posts
think there a great idea

i personally prefer the words over the logo

maybe if there was both but you can't really see the logo

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for that ... yes not that clear are they. I'll try to photoshop the text and logo on them a little better if I can then post up the new images.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hi Dave,

How about this idea:

In the bottom left corner the vauxhall griffin badge, in the middle the domain name and on right hand corner the AON car siloutte logo.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Dave,

How about this idea:

In the bottom left corner the vauxhall griffin badge, in the middle the domain name and on right hand corner the AON car siloutte logo.
Hi Chris, thanks for the idea.

As I'm selling direct from our website, there may be copyright issues if we print any Vauxhall branding on them unfortunately.

Thanks for everyones comments, please keep the thread going so I can judge interest, as we need to get these printed up in batches of 100 ... I obviously need to know if I will shift that many. Cheers.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for everyones input :thumbs:

We created a small YouTube video clip, which is now embeded at the top of this thread.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'd like members to give constructive feedback / comments and ideas on the proposed introduction of an AON branded number plate holder.

Please see our Plate Grippa website (still under construction) which gives further specs & details. www.plategrippa.com

For those who know or have the Irmscher plate surrounds, this is the same system but will have your AON branding on them instead. Once everyone agrees on a design, there will be a choice of trim ... Black, chrome-effect and stainless steel effect.

Below are few idea's of design's ... do we go for AON logo or text ? ...

I recommend members agree and stick to one design. The trim is approx 52cm x 2cm, anything can be printed within reason ... but like all things the more colours and detail used means more cost ... and a subtle one colour logo or text design is usually the best option.

The club pricing will be £14.95 each plus delivery ... with free delivery when buying a pair. Once available, the AON branded Plate Grippa can be purchased from our website www.carstyle-bits.com

What we need from members ...
  • Agree on a AON design, and submit your own idea's as a JPG, or font type
  • How many will be interested in purchasing
  • Any constructive comments / questions
Cheers
Dave
are these no. plate holders available yet? as i would defently like to buy a pair....
get back to me
cheers Tooney

1 - 20 of 58 Posts