Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
QUOTE. Each 501 T10 bulb has 8 SMD HIGH POWER CHIPS in for ultra brightness for a more crisp Xenon feel to the rear of the car producing 60 lumens per led giving a massive 480 lumens per festoon bulb, these are the brightest available on the market today guranteed !! UNQUOTE

Well my rear lights dont have that fitment, so either the text or the photo is wrong? Im sure some clever clogs who is 'brighter' than me....lol...will be along in a moment :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can i use these as number plate lights to? im going to order a set for the side lights and number plate lights!

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Well my rear lights dont have that fitment, so either the text or the photo is wrong? Im sure some clever clogs who is 'brighter' than me....lol...will be along in a moment :)
Who said anything about rear lights? :sus:

These will physically fit in the front sidelights, number plate lights, front interior map lights and rear interior courtesy lights.

Whether they work or not is another question. In theory, yes they should, but I've not personally seen these exact ones before and there are a lot of CANBUS SMD bulbs that do not work with the Astra's specific CANBUS system.

The ones I use personally on mine, doesn't look like they're available, but they are the same as these, only with one less stack of SMD's: http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/501-194-t10-anti-bulb-warning-xenon-white-wide-angle-30-leds.html

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Who said anything about rear lights? :sus:

These will physically fit in the front sidelights, number plate lights, front interior map lights and rear interior courtesy lights.

Whether they work or not is another question. In theory, yes they should, but I've not personally seen these exact ones before and there are a lot of CANBUS SMD bulbs that do not work with the Astra's specific CANBUS system.

The ones I use personally on mine, doesn't look like they're available, but they are the same as these, only with one less stack of SMD's: http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/501-194-t10-anti-bulb-warning-xenon-white-wide-angle-30-leds.html
It says 'rear of the car' :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts