Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
I just bought some of the bay myself, I got Newport New Car in my car and smells alright not to overpowering, I orderd hawain gardens for my mams car and thas quite strong but she likes it, theres loads of scents you can have to;)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought some of the bay myself, I got Newport New Car in my car and smells alright not to overpowering, I orderd hawain gardens for my mams car and thas quite strong but she likes it, theres loads of scents you can have to;)
I've seen these on here and like the ones that fit under the seat, that way they are out of the way. I don't want a sickly smell or one thats overpowering.

What does the newport new car smell like? Anything it smells similar to?

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's ok, ummmm to decribe the smell I wouls say like a freshly shampood rug or fresh laundry, it does not smell flowery or anything like jsut a clean smell if you get me, I've also got the orange one but havent opend that one yet, I would not go for Hawain gardens to smelly for me. Here try this site on ebay :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130317884722&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Thanks fella, i'm going to go for the new car one I think. Thanks for the description, its what I was thinking it would be like, I want a clean smell rather than a strong one that masks odours.

I usually give the car a squirt of odour eliminator once a week anyway but want a scent in the meantime.

·
Registered
130 Posts
we sell loads of these at work and the cherry one is by far the most popular. new cranberry one is very nice (Y)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we sell loads of these at work and the cherry one is by far the most popular. new cranberry one is very nice (Y)
I've ordered a new car scent one but might give the cherry a go if that doesn't do it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts