Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has any pics of a black MK5 H with smoked rear lights and tints? Was thinking of doing this to my new Astra H as the first mods that i'm about to do to it. But want to see what it might look like first.

Thanks!:thumbs:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm you're doing a good job putting me off... :p Maybe i'll have a mess around with photoshop to see the outcome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah I saw those on eBay Herc, I think they'd look pretty good on my black 5door. I'm not sure if £100-£150 is a good price for lights such as these, surely can't you just buy a can of the stuff that does it? :p

Not too keen on any of the bottom two suggestions actually!

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
There are loads of the Astra G goys and girls that have done it, but not to many astra H people for some reason

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah well it does look much better on a 3 door than the 5. But then again, the 3 doors look much better all together anyway! Wish I had one to be honest but went with the 5door due to practicality. Still very happy with it though :) thinking of playing around with photoshop, unless someone else can give me a good idea with pictures?

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Yeah well it does look much better on a 3 door than the 5. But then again, the 3 doors look much better all together anyway! Wish I had one to be honest but went with the 5door due to practicality. Still very happy with it though :) thinking of playing around with photoshop, unless someone else can give me a good idea with pictures?
I agree the 3 door as standard looks better, but a 5 door properly kitted can look much better than a 5 door ;)

Here is a nasty example of a 5 door with "smoked" lights, and don't ask about the door mats either:

I think you should go for/keep the facelift lights. (Sorry, don't know the age of your car to know if you have them or not!)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts