Astra Owners Network banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just installed mine but im missing all my car settings that i use to have like door locks when driving ect. In car settings I just have Lunguage - Yes spelt like that.. really odd. Anyone know what to do? also there were 2 connections that had no where to go so I left them out.. i dont know what they do and no socket to put them in either.
However to anwser the question of halfing the reversing camera that setting is in the main car settings.
Hello. Did you manage to fix the faults you were having?

Looking to buy one a unit myself. Did you buy yours from Ali express?

Cheers,
Param.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one of these, I've plugged it in but it appears to be stuck on Android boot screen, how long does the initial boot take.

I have no instructions so I don't know if my car is compatible as it has nav.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
that's the one I got but can not get the display like that or the heater controls on screen was just about to send it back lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
The display is like thst because I downloaded a app. Car launcher Pro I think it was. And the controls at the bottom you need to change the car style on the meno. Just got to work will have to find out which one mines set to when I finish.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The display is like thst because I downloaded a app. Car launcher Pro I think it was. And the controls at the bottom you need to change the car style on the meno. Just got to work will have to find out which one mines set to when I finish.
hi sorry to be a pain can you take a pic of you can settings please

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys.
Looking at ordering one of these very soon. Looked at the link @Homeofthejack posted. Seems a good one. Does the eco button still work or does anyone have any problems with the stop start not working after installation?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I found a section in the menus on the screen for stop start my engine still does the stop start. Not sure if sitting the button turns it off though.

Also sorry John just saw your reply will try get that done ASAP for you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the reply mate. Would you definitely recommend it also did you fit it yourself or garage?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the reply mate. Would you definitely recommend it also did you fit it yourself or garage?
So far so good. Sometimes when I start the car up it works perfectly sometimes i have to re open music and play it. I use YouTube so not sure if it's the system or the app but it's minor really. Only other thing I don't like is sometimes in the day its hard to see the screen mainly the top part cause of the light and reflections.

My mate installed it for me he is a mechanic. I was with him while he did it. Its pretty simple but there is a bit of plastic that you need to cut off that the old radio is fastened too. It's also a bit messy and fiddly with all the wires. It's something I'd find awkward cause not good with fiddly things but I'm pretty sure I could of done it myself.

Only thing I think is I put the mic behind the radio but don't think I put it in the right place so it's a bit dodgy if it will work well or not so I'd recommend make sure it's right up where it has a gap for the mic or even better probsbly bring it out from the back altogether.

I got the reverse camera too but had to go a garage to fit that as didn't know how or where to wire it to the reverse light.

·
Registered
36 Posts
thank you so much that sorted my problem
did you have any problems installing car launcher ?
No problems installing it... You can set it out how you want also and has lots of features but I did find the customisation to be abit awkward especially sat in the car doing it. But I did add all the trip info like average speed and mileage, driving time, stopped time and so on... Also made it so when I click the driving time it will open up waze so don't need designated waze button. Same with the compass in the top left if I press that it opens Google maps.

It's a good app just takes abit of time organising it depending how you want it.

Share some pics when you done, be interesting to see how yours ends up looking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No problems installing it... You can set it out how you want also and has lots of features but I did find the customisation to be abit awkward especially sat in the car doing it. But I did add all the trip info like average speed and mileage, driving time, stopped time and so on... Also made it so when I click the driving time it will open up waze so don't need designated waze button. Same with the compass in the top left if I press that it opens Google maps.

It's a good app just takes abit of time organising it depending how you want it.

Share some pics when you done, be interesting to see how yours ends up looking.
lol ive given up on it google plat store won't install and a app version gone have a google later see if I can sort it

21 - 40 of 44 Posts