Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a OMP strut brace and not too handy when it comes to Cars so wondering if anyone would be able to fit it for me think it involves drilling and self tapping screws. Will pay obviously..

Cheers

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump still after someone struts being powder coated as we speak should be ready to fit for next weekend

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
A.S. Autocare is your answer. Members cant do it for payment as that would make them traders (Y)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers pal, i have emailed them and they never got back to me, will try and ring them.

Seeing as your a moderator can you tell me how i can delete or lock some of my old threads please? cheers pal

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
Cheers pal, i have emailed them and they never got back to me, will try and ring them.

Seeing as your a moderator can you tell me how i can delete or lock some of my old threads please? cheers pal
Ring them or PM member D9VXD

I believe you can only do it in the for sale section. Go into each thread and hit the report post button on the first post, when it asks for a reason just put 'please close' and I will go in and close them all (Y)

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
you might struggle with the OMP brace?? as it does not have lugs, and drills straight into the top mount. Unless the design has changed??

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
because the mounting plate does not have lugs lower than the suspension top mount.

This is my old brace, you can see the lugs. Where as the omp bolts through the ring mount higher up!! unless they have changed the design?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts