Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering whether anyone was planning anything for our region any time soon ?

i spoke to Matt and he mentioned a small get together for this saturday, not sure if he has put up a thread or not yet

·
Registered
230 Posts
I won't be doing much this weekend. Got a new exhaust manifold arriving this morning so thats my weekend taken up. Will be praying all week hoping that the studs don't sheer when I try and take the old manifold off!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Cheers, may need all the help I can get, they can be buggers. last one I did had 3 sheered and cost me £500 to sort it out!

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Tried advertising a meet on here a couple of weeks back from aoc which was a good turn out. No one seemed interested on here :'( Theres two Matt's in the region btw Isaac :p

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry meant to add MattB lol, didnt see that link till the day after the meet, i would have been interested otherwise :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
Exhaust manifold done, I am now missing a reasonable amount of skin from my right hand after catching it numerous times on the fan housing while undoing bolts! At least I don't get a blast of exhaust gases in the cabin when I start up cold now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts