Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
AmD are really good guys. We use them for our rolling road days in the South East and the guys really know what they're talking about.

The last I knew, their figures weren't that impressive in comparison to others, I think they only quote around 180BHP from a 1.9... but I wouldn't be at all surprised if you got more.

They're definitely someone you can trust though (Y)

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
As Mike said they are very trustworthy.

They are involved in the BTCC so make of that what you will but they are also very good at setting up your car i.e. wheel alignment etc.

I know one person who used them for tuning their BMW X5 diesel and their Range Rover and they said the service was fantastic and received better MPG as well as performance gains.

Give them a call or email, they are very helpful.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
If your coming from Swindon to them though, you might be better off just giving DTUK a shout, Mike runs one on his 1.9CDTI and his certainly does shift!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your coming from Swindon to them though, you might be better off just giving DTUK a shout, Mike runs one on his 1.9CDTI and his certainly does shift!!
That was a possibility too, i want to remove egr aswell and dont fancy the eml always being on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts