Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at getting some new alloys for the car and come across a set which I fell in love with but was wondering if it would fir my car.

They are:
8.5 x 19” at the front
9.5 x 19” at the rear

They state that they are for BMW fitment so stud diameter is 120.

I was wondering if there would be any adaptors which could make this fit my car but also if the width of the alloys not being a problem

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
​Providing your talking about an Astra If u can get adapters for the 5x120 u will be able to get them to fit providing u get the right off set I mailed a guy on vxro and he was running 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears and the offset he used was 8.5 - 40 offset, 9.5 - 42 offset and a bit of tyre stretch on the rears, using this u should get them to fit but having gone through this myself I decided it was just to much hassle and have just found wheels that are for the H what wheels are they buy the way???

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it doesn't actually tell me what offset, but i will send him an email asking.

i have an astra H 3 door sorry, but yet i have found some 5x120 adaptors and the alloys are BBS LM Reps, but these have a wider rear as compared to most that are single widths. but if too much hassle then i might just go for the normal ones that i keep seeing on astras :/

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You will have to get the right offset for the 9.5s to fit m8 because of the width of them also take into consideration the width of the adapters as this will add to the offset, if I'm honest m8 I would go with the regular bbs wheels and just get spacers to get the staggered look that your after hell of a lot easier

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh right, well yea that is true tbh, after i posted this i started looking at the adaptors themselves are pretty wide so yea it was a bit unrealistic and silly idea tbh.

with all respect yours does look pretty good! they do stick out rather alot! are they even legal? or are you not using them ?

i have actually just found another set,

they are slightly different design but still kind of a BBS Rep the fitment is:

5X100 + 5X112 MULTIDRILL

18" X 8.5J ET 40
18" X 9.5J ET 40

any idea if these are any good?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi m8 I ended up selling them wheels as I had them for a bargin and new they were the wrong offset but had to take a chance on them but failed lol as for the wheels your looking at I would double check with the seller 1st don't think 5x100 will fit the Astra as the stud patrern is 5x110 but 5x112 u will require wobbly bolts to give u that bit of play other than that I think they will fit as I believe the Astra offset is from 35-45, try willtheyfit.com this will show you how they will look on the car (as I said double check with seller 1st) hope this helps

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahh no way! thats gutting! but i guess if you wouldnt get a good ride then its prob best to let them go :/ all iknow it that his is turnin into a big circle! i find a set of alloys and they dont fit! i cant seem to find adaptors to make either of the 5x100/5x112 to fit 5x110. are there any places where i can find thse adaptors as ebay do not seem to have any.

i did go on various sites and from what i have found the alloys will seem to fit apart from the 5x100/5x112, althoug what is the wooble bolts? never heard of them before?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts