Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i need any help, advice or even ideas...

to explain why all of a sudden my ''super sonic'' horn alarm keeps going off when i lock my car with my keys? If i leave it open the alarm is fine. It is only sat on my drive and apart from annoying my neighbours its driving me insanegoing off whenever it wants too! i'm up n down like a yoyo.

Coincidently i have just drove home to find my 'door open' warning light and alarm going on and off irregularly whilst driving. Even having pulled over and secured all the doors. (3dr sp/hatch). Any idea? Could it be just a faulty connection or a buggered switch??

Last but not least does anybody's DERV exhaust stink when sat still idling? I cannot have it running on my drive as it gives my missus a sore throat, and her mum,... and her dad. lol. Is this a fault or does the exhaust just smell bad?

I need help guys...

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Sounds like a visit to Lookers/PLP Vauxhall over the water in Westbank mate!

I prefer Vauxhall in Speke personally.. had loaaadss of hassle with the Widnes branch with my previous Vectra

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great!! i found another symptom regarding central locking,... my key does not lock all the doors when i lock the drivers door! ONLY the dvrs door.

This sound like a REC fault then C.Chris??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts