Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me were the air con filter and intake is ? im gonna give them a spray treatment, as it smells like a hobo's sweaty feet.....:)

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
Intake is on the scuttle panel below the windscreen, and the filter + housing is located behind the glovebox.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Just changed my filter about half hour ago. The little panel/door you have to remove can be an absolute twastard. How it didnt snap i have no idea.
The glove box apparently needed to keep some of my knuckle skin as a souvenir too..:(

·
Registered
686 Posts
likewise, ive got a skunk or summat shoved up mine, how do i kill it??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I take the filter housing is that black plastic box almost behind the centre console and u get to it via glove box

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,716 Posts
yeah, will sit to the right of a thing that looks like a cylinder, its rectangular and has 2 screws holding it in.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just changed my filter about half hour ago. The little panel/door you have to remove can be an absolute twastard. How it didnt snap i have no idea.
The glove box apparently needed to keep some of my knuckle skin as a souvenir too..:(
see what u mean, i took glovebox out, then undid the two tiny bolts and still couldnt get the frikin thing off for fear of snapping it, so i put everythin back and left it, ill have another go when ive got more time

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
there are two clips on either end that everyone usually snaps off, they press in, one on the top, and one on the bottom. should just pop off fairly easily

1 - 14 of 14 Posts