Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick one, I had a fantastic weekend, enjoyed the convoy down, a brilliant laugh at the hotel.

The show stand looked awesome.

So thanks to firstly the Admin/Staff for the organisation. A thanks to Tom for my new silver handles, and a thanks to Ian for helping to fit them. A massive thanks to Tony and Steph for giving me a lift to and from my hotel. Thanks to Andy for my door handle lights, I think I might stick them in tomorrow.

Im sure I've forgotten someone or something but I have just driven 400 odd miles home tonight :D

So, thanks again and roll on TRAX! :wave:

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - S.W region (S
4,230 Posts
Good to meet you this weekend buddy, glad you got home safe, if you bump into Duncan about town tell him I said Hi :)

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Great to see you again Aiden. Wasn't the same without you at TFS. Roll on Trax :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Was great to meet you Aiden :wave:

Thank you for strolling over and giving me the best massive pimp hug on the stand before the show had even begun :lol:

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Just a quick one, I had a fantastic weekend, enjoyed the convoy down, a brilliant laugh at the hotel.

The show stand looked awesome.

So thanks to firstly the Admin/Staff for the organisation. A thanks to Tom for my new silver handles, and a thanks to Ian for helping to fit them. A massive thanks to Tony and Steph for giving me a lift to and from my hotel. Thanks to Andy for my door handle lights, I think I might stick them in tomorrow.

Im sure I've forgotten someone or something but I have just driven 400 odd miles home tonight :D

So, thanks again and roll on TRAX! :wave:
Anytime buddy, cant have people missing out on the drinky-poo's (Y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts