Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have a 2023 gtc.
Wanted to put this unit in it that I've seen on another gtc. Unsure where to get it from and how to get it fitted. Any help would be appreciated 馃榿馃 thank you.

Attachments

Registered
Astra j estate sri
Hi guys I have a 2023 gtc.
Wanted to put this unit in it that I've seen on another gtc. Unsure where to get it from and how to get it fitted. Any help would be appreciated 馃榿馃 thank you.

this?

Registered
I've been considering getting one of these. You can get the cheaper on Ali Express but you'll have to wait for shipping. There are plenty of videos on You Tube on how to fit it. Keep us updated on how it goes.

Registered
I have one of those in my Astra J 2013

Bought it from AliExpress, 拢250 it's really good, snappy responsive, the only issues I've had with it is sometimes the Bluetooth plays up connecting to certain phones, or no sound comes through (just do BT reset) and everything works perfect after that, and the built in WiFi will try authenticate the password whilst connecting to a hotspot and say it's wrong when it isn't. Apart from those 2 minor issues it's a great head unit, I'll link it below:

Here's a picture of it in my car (bearing in mind I ordered this on 15/06/20

Mobile phone Telephony Mobile device Portable communications device Communication Device

1 - 8 of 8 Posts