Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that my right headlight levels too high, very high actually, almost like the high beam. I connected with OP-COM, run the scan and ended up with no fault codes from AFL, tried the tests, lights move up and down, left and right as they should. Then I tried to push the back of car to check if the level sensor on rear axle works and it does. I thought maybe there is a way to re-calibrate the lights but I have not managed to find such option. Is it the hardware problem or it is solvable on the software level?

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Just take it to an MOT station and get them to align them. They’re set up the same as all other headlights, just have extra features.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just take it to an MOT station and get them to align them. They’re set up the same as all other headlights, just have extra features.
Headlights were aligned perfectly before the right headlight decided to point it self to the sky. I have no clue why this happened. I can see visually that projector is lifted up. I am afraid that there would be not enough adjustment range if I would try to get them down with adjustment screw😂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts