Astra Owners Network banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
hhrrmm could be because i got the both top mounts replaced, finger crossed should get everything sorted by Monday as giving it back to the garage, thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’ve got an Astra h active and got 17 penta and been given an option to put vxr shock absorbers and eibach spring wanted to know would they work and how low would they go.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Depends on the eibach springs, pentas are 18”, not 17, Sri wheels are 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok just measured them there 18 buzzing with even more nowing I got 18 though they were penta because of the middle cap and eibach pro the springs

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
The Sri 17 aren’t that much different tbh, the pro springs should be a 30 mm drop from standard ride height, the vxr shocks will stiffen it up but retain a decent ride quality

·
Registered
13 Posts
I brought them of someone off Facebook as that’s how I got them cheap no centre caps I got some off eBay and paid £50 for them and just want some little to rag to take them as had them powder coated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Think I’ll super glue them or try and pack them up with some foam strips to make it harder to get them off.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
If you superglue them on,you’ll have to replace them every time you get the wheel balanced or tyre changed

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice on for that I didn’t think off that got some foam strips I’ll put inside so how low do you think my car will go with the vxr shock absorbers.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
If it’s a 1.6, chances are it’ll go to between 25-30 mm, slightly lower than a vxr

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
That’ll make it a bit tighter, I run vxr shocks and springs on my 1.9 Sri and 1.7 van and the difference is night and day from standard

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’ve got the eibach pro springs with them aswell bit worried coming off a 2005 vxr will they still be good seen nothing but bad reviews on after market shocks.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts