Astra Owners Network banner
181 - 195 of 195 Posts
Good night everyone
I.m from Portugal and i have an astra J caravan 1.7 100cv 2010 imported from germany.
And it has only the basic Board computer with trip one and two, speed.
Is it possible to change it to avanced mode with all features...???

Greetings

Good night everyone
I.m from Portugal and i have an astra J caravan 1.7 100cv 2010 imported from germany.
And it has only the basic Board computer with trip one and two, speed.
Is it possible to change it to avanced mode with all features...???

Greetings

Hello,

I'm from Portugal, and i have an Astra J sports tourer 1.3 cdti enjoy ecoFLEZ imported from belgium.

Do you have any update about it?

Greetings

Hi, noticed this post and I have recently bought a 12 plate gtc 1.7 diseal and am devastated that it doesn't have the miles used/ to use. Is anyone close to Leicestershire that would be able to activate this for me? I can't believe it's not a standard thing to have and is the only thing that now makes me want to sell and buy a different one. Help please :)

James12VSY, did you managed to get yours working in the end.

From what I understand, it is possible but it will cause further problems. The local garage didn't have the software unfortunately. Has anyone had any experience on how to do it yourself?

Any advise would be great. I am based in Cambridge area if anyone happens to be nearby.

Thank you very much,
Lars

Hi there, newbie here. Just bought a 2012 Astra J Active Limited Edition and was wondering if anyone around Sheffield or within say 40 miles is able to look at getting my trip computer sorted, to enable range and MPG stats etc? Thanks guys ☺

181 - 195 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.