Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well first off what a GREAT DAY WE HAD!!!!

Secondly - I would like to thank everyone who turned up, and also thanks to everyone for being sensible with the driving. yes we were driving hard in the corners but we were always within the speed limit (ish) And no-one was driving like an idiot, which is terrific

Nice to meet new faces too, Elaine, Han, Martyn, Gary, Craig and Martin with the Clio 182

I also zeroed my fuel consumption gauge when we left the beach, and I am at home now, the average fuel was 28.9MPG which I am very impressed with considering.

Thanks for the attendance, Hope everyone enjoyed the roads that we went driving on??

Pictures will be uploaded soon as alot of people took alot of pics shall we say (Y), I am just home from the meet just this minute. Will uploads mines in a bit (Y)

Thanks

James

:)

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
I'm awaiting these pics James... I have managed to get wee mac on the right road home (& her sat nav set (Y)) about half an hour ago!!

It was a great day oot and a good turn out too!! However Jane has requested the next time we should have inexperienced driver roads for her :D

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She should be back by tomorrow morning :lol: Via the forth road bridge?? :sus: :p

Can't get the bluetooth on my PC to work :( trying to reinstall it.

James

·
Registered
681 Posts
Give me half an hour i'll have some on!! :D
P.S James i'll put up the pic of my fuel consumption Just to sicken you!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
where is ur pics Helen?
I didn't take any today I was a tad under the weather after a works night out last night... I think I rolled home at 4.30 this morning oooppps

·
Registered
681 Posts
Didn't take as much as i thought be here's what i have anyway. Gary made you car look as clean as i could ;) Didn't put any of my own motor on as i have posted enough of them!!

Not a bad fuel consumption for keeping up with Jim and Gary i thought......sorry in gary's words 'holding him up'!! :thumbs:
Great day nice to put faces to names. Thanks to James for organising it :thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did not bad my average fuel from the beach till I got back home was around 29MPG (Y) And that was giving it some. :D

James

·
Registered
681 Posts
Giving it some within the limits of the law eh James ;);):lol::lol:

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
My rubbish phone pics :lol: (Y)

I had a fantastic day with alot of fantastic and down to earth people(Y) the way it should be :D:D:D All inside the speed limits of course, or should I say the limits of grip :D:D:lol:

James

·
Registered
681 Posts
Jim download google picasa 3, very easy to use and makes your photos alot better, here's your first one with a few tweeks :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts