Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d just like to thank everyone for another brilliant show, had a great time despite the weather, as did dad who apologizes for having to leave a little early..
We would both like to thank the Admin team, as without your hard work and dedication the AON wouldn’t exist.. as for us it goes beyond a simple car club..
I have made some great friends over the years and look forward to the next shows..

I’d also like to say a quick thank you to anyone who voted for my car as best in show.. I certainly did not except it but am hugely grateful

I’ll post up pics shortly

Steve and Ivan :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,527 Posts
Always a cracking weekend. Thank you to everyone that came and everyone that mucked in setting up and tearing down at the end of the day

·
4,591 Posts
Thank you yet again for another cracking show made awesome by all of you guys and girls who keep somehow agreeing to sell me a ticket to Show with you

There’s a certain small human who also very much enjoyed his tome on the stand with you all, and I’m sure would love to say thanks of his own but sadly he’s locked up for the next few weeks so he doesn’t terrorise anyone else (or offer to clean their car...)

The slave at work.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I always said you had a winner Steve, My congratulations to you my good man.

B

Ps any more pictures please?

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Agreed I would like to thank everyone for there hard work is organising this it was great even with the weather

1 - 8 of 8 Posts