Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Hello up there!!!, I need your help.....if you dont mind.

My parents are visting Scotland next week, Oban, Fort William, Inverness to name a few.....Well its my mums birthday and instead of buying her something, I wanted to contribute to a nice day out or something like that whilst they are in Scotland. Any ideas? Are there any big events taking place? Im looking at between £20-30.

e.g pamper day, boat cruise, nice restaurant, shopping centre vouchers... It would need to be something for 2 people, I assume my dad will pay for himself if i pay for my mums.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Sounds like a good idea(Y) not sure what type of boat you'd get for £20-£30 being honest :lol: But I think £20-£30 would easilly pay for a lovely meal in a decent hotel/restaurant up north. As I said to Sean, anywhere near Elgin, Aberlour, Craigellachie or Dufftown is nice (Y) Google is your friend hun :D:D

James

:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, Scotland looks lovely, I might have to hide in the boot of their car and tag along!! Thank You for your help, Ive looked at all of these places, got lots of good ideas now (Y)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are they going across to any of the islands? go whale spotting and things in oban?
Whale watching! Cool! Im not sure if their staying in Oban or just passing through, thats a brilliant idea though because the day they are in that area is my mums actual birthday! I'll look it up, thanks x

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, Scotland looks lovely, I might have to hide in the boot of their car and tag along!!
Get a pic up a yersel so we can see if yer decent or no :thumbs: Then wel decide if yer coming in.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol: Show us your gammon?! Wow You really know how to woo the ladies!!

Still no, my pics only go on facebook so i can pick and choose who sees them! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts