Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a bit of a clear out so got a few bits and bobs to go.

Silver interior trim:
CD player surround
Steering wheel controls
Gear stick surround
Heater controls

I'm after £40 for the lot posted.

Also got silver carbon fibre effect glovebox trim and headlight switch surround.

I'm after £15 for these posted.

Finally, piano black interior trim. 4 button cut out for the heated seat switches. Good condition, the usual swirls and marks that you see on piano black stuff but overall good condition. Has one slightly bigger scratch as shown in pic but not that visible when fitted.

I'm after £20 posted for this.

Cheers :)

Russ

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is genuine 4 button surround I bought it not realising I needed the 2 button surround lol!

Yes I can post it, just out of interest where in yorkshire do you live as I've just moved to yorkshire and may be close by?

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
It is genuine 4 button surround I bought it not realising I needed the 2 button surround lol!

Yes I can post it, just out of interest where in yorkshire do you live as I've just moved to yorkshire and may be close by?
beckies in wakefield or im in leeds if anywhere near there bud

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Bingley in Bradford area so not too far away. Could meet half way somewhere or I can just post it :)

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
certainly matey bingley not that far for me im in Pudsey near Bradford border. will just message beckie and we'll arrange to come collect it from you or meet half way :thumbs:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one mate can meet half way and will hardly be any distance to go. Just drop us a pm when and will arrange when both free.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts