Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i dont own a 888 but i do have a coup turbo and i thought as you own 888's you would know.... Basicly im thinking of buying some 888 std springs and was wondering if the 888's are lower than the standard coupe turbos
thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
From what im aware the 888 coupe uses Eibach Pro's which offer a 30mm drop from std height. So you would expect to see around 15 - 20mm drop max. Thats based on the Sxi / Sri hatch but I would guess that this is the same principal for the coupe turbo as they are lower than std

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brill ok thanks mate i might have to purchase some lol ive seen some 888 std springs on evilbay for £69 nd im unsure on whether to buy these or buy from eibach themselves

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
If they are the set i just looked at then it's front springs only > click me <

You can get a full set from LMF vauxhall but they are £179.99 Linky Just make sure you get the correct springs for the cars weight.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ye they are the ones. Ah cool cheers bud i hadnt thought of weight. is the 888 tht much lighter thn the standard coup turbo i know a few thins are different ie seats etc.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Not too sure on the weight to be honest, but if you look on the VIN plate on the drivers door frame it will have the different axle weights there.

There are only 2 sets of springs to choose from so you just need to make sure that you buy the correct ones.
If you do get a bit stuck, give the guys at LMF a call. They are really helpful (Y).
When I ordered from them the springs came direct from Eibach on the 2nd day :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts