Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
T8OC
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As fitted to my T8, covered approx. 30k.

Bubbling due to the poor paint finish, but have seen worse.

More pics available if required. Please note, NO tyres included. Boxed and ready for collection/delivery.

£300.

·
Registered
426 Posts
bargain for someone, if i had £300 id have these swap my tyres over get them powdercoated in a similar colour new triple eight stickers and bobs your uncle :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
the paintwork on the front is ok though?

·
T8OC
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is some slight bubbling on the front of some of the spokes, but sat 2mm max.
These would benefit from being refurbed, but depends how fussy you are.
For instance, if you was the kind of person that kerbed your wheel and thought sod it and never got it sorted then you wouldn'y be bothered about these.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Would love these, but have just bought a new radio and GID so wouldn't have the money for a couple of weeks, will register my interest though!

·
Registered
426 Posts
out of intrest are you taking offers mate? iv got a spare £250 next month lol but somethings telling me these will either be gone by then or you wont drop down that much lol

·
T8OC
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a lot of interest in these so am gonna stay to my asking price for the moment.

I will be giving the rims a good clean tomorrow night, with pics to follow.

·
T8OC
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the delay in uploading pics - been doing funny shifts at work, but home early so wheels will be cleaned and pics taken ;)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
£50 for set of centre caps if i recall correctly??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts