Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my 8th anniversary of AON which also means it is 6 years since I last owned an Astra :lol:

It's not always easy keeping momentum, looking after you lot, dealing with the site owners, etc. but I wouldn't have it any other way (Y)

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Today is my 8th anniversary of AON which also means it is 6 years since I last owned an Astra :lol:

It's not always easy keeping momentum, looking after you lot, dealing with the site owners, etc. but I wouldn't have it any other way (Y)

I think you and your team deserve a BIG huggy together, well done for creating a superb club enjoyed by many, some quiet, some loud, but "Always" kept in order

B

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
Eight years of reining in the naturally gifted sarcasm when people ask stupid questions, patently refuse to graciously accept wise advice given, or insist on posting in a brand of English that would ordinarily result in a Year 1 pupil having to retake their year, is one hell of a long time.

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eight years of reining in the naturally gifted sarcasm when people ask stupid questions, patently refuse to graciously accept wise advice given, or insist on posting in a brand of English that would ordinarily result in a Year 1 pupil having to retake their year, is one hell of a long time.
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it :lol:

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Out of curiosity Tony, why is your signature Molly google ?

It could have been Harry , as in Dirty :D

B
It's an old story, I used to work in IT for a manufacturing company and the girl I worked with suggested that we have a unified username and password for any external resource that we used at work so that we could access each others data should one of us be off sick, etc. The username was Mollymoo, her nickname for her daughter. I was at work the day I first joined AON and instinctively registered as Mollymoo. I didn't bother to change it. After some time one of the former admins changed it to MollyGoogle as his nickname for me was Google. That's how it has been ever since.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts