Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, ive just purchased a 2017 1 litre astra sri, the manual says the wing mirrors fold by putting adjusting switch to centre and then pressing the direction button down, neither move. I queried it with the garage but they kept on about them not being electric with the key on lock/unlock and that its a generic manual and button?

Can anyone advise if they should fold via button or not.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
Astra j estate sri
294 Posts
as far i know...only elite spec top of the range has folding mirror as standard, some can retrofit but that on astra J mk6,

if has folding mirror button in centre, only elite spec has electric folding mirror fiited as standard

this switch has folding mirror button

any spec below elite like sri, design etc..dose not have electric folding mirror fitted as standard but some are can be retrofit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as far i know...only elite spec top of the range has folding mirror as standard, some can retrofit but that on astra J mk6,

if has folding mirror button in centre, only elite spec has electric folding mirror fiited as standard

this switch has folding mirror button
View attachment 34941

any spec below elite like sri, design etc..dose not have electric folding mirror fitted as standard but some are can be retrofit

Hi thanks for reply, ah ok the switch in my car has the little down pointing bit to the right of the button but not the sweeping arrow indicating fold (if that makes sense) so seems mine don't. That's fine appreciate your help 🙂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts