Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can anyone help me?

I am after a new wing mirror (Black Sapphire) and glass for the left side of my 2010 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Sxi that I've just bought. I'm so confused as to which wing mirrors/glass will fit my motor??

I've seen a lot of talk about facelift models etc and that doesn't mean anything to me (I have very limited knowledge about cars).

I want to make sure I order the right one and if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great!

Thank you to anyone who responds in advance!

·
15,040 Posts
Ebay is rubbish for those as it gets very confusing, and in a lot of cases the sellers don't list it properly so you've not idea what you're looking at.

As Molly says above, any car built to 2010 spec (A chassis numbers) should have a bigger glass than all the others. Trouble is people get confused with the facelift they do on each model half way through its production life.

If you don't want to pay dealer prices you can try a breakers and get it all complete as one unit, otherwise there are places like Genuine Part Search or Car Parts Connexions where you can get genuine stuff from cheaper than the dealers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts