Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am looking to see what my car is worth, I will be selling in early March - here is the spec:

2009 Astra SRi+ 1.9 CDTi in sapphire black
72,676 miles on the clock (by the time it comes to selling I think this will be up to 73,500-ish)
Full service history, two services I have owned for one has been at Vauxhall and the last one from AS Autocare
MOT until November 2016
4 previous owners including me
Remapped by AS Autocare in summer 2015 to 200-210hp (150hp off the button) with EGR blank
Bodywork is in great condition
18inch pentas (two very slightly kerbed) with Dunlop Sportmaxx RT tyres all around
Mtec drilled and grooved discs with mintex pads
Eibach lowering springs
Powerfolding wing mirrors
Auto headlights
Auto wipers
CD70 Sat Nav (I have the official nav CD from 2009 but also a copied disc from 2011)
Aux Port
Full 'stampede' interior lights conversion (drivers mirror switch needs to be converted, mirrors were only fitted a few months back - not had chance to send to Adam to be done)
Reversing camera in number plate bulb fitted by Dave @ AS Autocare
Display module for CID can accept multiple inputs, I've only set up for reversing camera (activates when put into reverse)
New gearbox fitted by Vauxhall in summer 2014 and clutch (gearbox covered by their warranty)

Here are the pictures: http://joshc.me/astra/

Interior is in perfect condition just needs cleaning so pictures will follow

What is it worth?

Thanks
Josh

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Nige)
17,684 Posts
just went to trade mine in, same year but with 92k on it, apart from that. Mine had all yours has and more. got offerd 2250 to 2750 from dealers. Sold mine for 2.5k to Mark from AS Autocare but stripped everything bar the CID (didn't have replacement and needed to move quick) so probs have another 5-600 to make on bits. PX aren't interested in the slightest in what you have done to it, and unfortunately they aren't worth to others what they are to us

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moved to the handily titled What's it Worth section
Apologies - I was viewing a few different sections at the same time!

just went to trade mine in, same year but with 92k on it, apart from that. Mine had all yours has and more. got offerd 2250 to 2750 from dealers. Sold mine for 2.5k to Mark from AS Autocare but stripped everything bar the CID (didn't have replacement and needed to move quick) so probs have another 5-600 to make on bits. PX aren't interested in the slightest in what you have done to it, and unfortunately they aren't worth to others what they are to us
Wow that is a shame, most came standard with it so don't fancy stripping it down - luckily enough I don't have to worry about the PX but was expecting more

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.