Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys and girls! My much loved Astra Sri is up for sale!!
It's a 2008 1.8 VVT. 53,000, only one lady owner before me. a years MOT and 6 months tax. Very fast for a 1.8! Loads of mods:
Full Audio; JVC USB/AUX/CD single din HU, Sony door speakers, vibe slick rear speakers, fusion active bass tunnel
Rare merc amg wheels with maxxis 225/45/18 tyres on the front and budgets on the rear, cheeky 10/15mm stretch all round
Lowered 45mm on PI springs
Astra GSI 308mm brake upgrade with MTec drilled and grooved discs and bembo fast road pads all round
Custom longlife non res middle section exhaust with scorpion 'shotgun' backbox
Courtnay sport panel filter and de-restricted airbox
Colour coded grill, badge and bootstrip (could do with being re done after the harsh winter)
Colour coded bottom steering wheel spoke and light switch
Carbon wrapped door handles, under handbrake, roof blanking pannel
6000K HIDs with ballasts concealed in the wings with LED side lights
Satin black bumper grills
De-badged rear and De-wipered
Colour coded spark plug cover with 'eat sleep vauxhall' sticker lacquered on
Carbon wrap backed Vauxhall badge on grill
Side strips removed
Tinted rear lights
Always run on either Shell V-Power or Momentum 99
Serviced every 10K with top quality parts (service intervals are supposed to be every 20K)
2 keys
Comes with old CD30 HU, standard springs, standard speakers, standard back box, Blacked out vauxhall headlight covers.

Bad Bits:
A scuff on rear bumper corner, a scuff on front bumper, usual carpark scratches. None is noticeable in pictures or anything, you only see them close up.Wheels could do with a referb as the lips are scuffed. not too bad tho.
Selling as need a 4wd diesel for work. Grab yourself a bargin! This is a much loved and respected car on all the local forums and regularly on stand at Trax and PVS. I hope someone else enjoys her and makes them as happy as she made me! £4800 ono
(Y) :)

I CAN EMAIL PICTURES AS I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO THIS! :(

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi guys and girls! My much loved Astra Sri is up for sale!!
It's a 2008 1.8 VVT. 53,000, only one lady owner before me. a years MOT and 6 months tax. Very fast for a 1.8! Loads of mods such as full audio, rare merc amg wheels, lowered 45mm, GSI brake upgrade, custom longlife non res exhaust, Courtnay sport panel filter, colour coded. Too much to list!
Only a couple of scuffs,but easy fix, i just dont have the time as working too much. Selling as need a 4wd diesel for work. Grab yourself a bargin! This is a much loved and respected car on all the local forums and regually on stand at Trax and PVS. This car is also registered with the astra owners network. £4800 ono(Y):)

I CAN EMAIL PICTURES AS I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO THIS! :(
Maybe if your trying to sell it, it would be a good idea to list

1 - 4 of 4 Posts