Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was in getting some DPF issues fixed in June/July and they said there would be a software update in August (the 12th I think it was due for release)... just wondering if anyone has had it done yet or knows anything about it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had this problem too, il be getting the update when it happens. the dealership told me it was because the regen light didn't come on when the dpf was cleaning itself. The car went into limp mode when I was on my way from Bolton to Oxford for work, it wouldn't go over 65 but it fixed itself after about 150 miles and started working fine again.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Had this soooo many times as per thread before, hasnt happened recently though touch wood :) but now i have the EPB fault light on my dash.... so back to vaux tomo...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Had this soooo many times as per thread before, hasnt happened recently though touch wood :) but now i have the EPB fault light on my dash.... so back to vaux tomo...
I keep getting a message saying 'service electronic parking break' did this happen to you? Is it a sign of things to come?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts