Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Unfortunately for me, my pride and joy has been wrote off by a woman pulling out on me at a junction. Sad face :(

Does however mean, one of you lucky devils can have some very good condition 18" inch Penta alloys off me :D Complete with Nankang 225/40/18 summer tyres.

Looking for £650.00 ono for the wheels and tyres.
£450.00 just for the alloys.
And if anyone just wants the tyres, looking for £250.00 for them.

Would prefer if you can collect from myself in the West Midlands. But can send with courier if needs be (at additional cost).

2 of the alloys have been refurbed (2nd + 3rd photo)
1 of the alloys has small visual damage (photo below)
Otherwise they are in pretty mint condition tbh ... save for the two non-refurbed alloys being a tad dirty. I can always blast them with jet-wash for you though before I send out/you collect them.

The tyres are practically brand new. I bought them July time last summer, and took them off in November for the old standard alloys.
Still have really good tread left (don't know exactly how much, photo below to try and show as best as possible)

Comment below or PM me if interested.
Only going to have these up on here for a week before I then put them on eBay as well. Rather give your good selves first dibs :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'd take them if I had money :( Sucks being an apprentice, especially with a holiday coming up to save for. Sorry to hear about the car mate, was it a bad crash?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Yeah I remember the skint days of being a student haha (how sad does that sound when I'm only 22)

Erm, kinda yeah. Wrote the front end of basically. Hit her at about 30 dead on her drivers side wheel. Ruined my front end and has been deemed as un-economical to repair :(
Thats a shame :( Lovely car too, can't buy back and sort it yourself or get a better quote anywhere?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a shame :( Lovely car too, can't buy back and sort it yourself or get a better quote anywhere?
Tbf, insurance is giving me £4140.00 for my value of the car. I bought it Jan 2014 for £4200. So practically got what I paid for it.

Can't be doing with the hassle of buying it back and selling individual parts myself.

Need the money for the car now so I can go and buy my next car.

As it happens, when I had my crash last week I still had the standard SXI alloys on, as had my winter tyres on.
So means I have these Penta's to get rid of :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Tbf, insurance is giving me £4140.00 for my value of the car. I bought it Jan 2014 for £4200. So practically got what I paid for it.

Can't be doing with the hassle of buying it back and selling individual parts myself.

Need the money for the car now so I can go and buy my next car.

As it happens, when I had my crash last week I still had the standard SXI alloys on, as had my winter tyres on.
So means I have these Penta's to get rid of :)
Pretty awesome, thats a good price you're getting too by the sound of it. If it's all gone her fault, can you upgrade to a 1.6/1.8/VXR? ;)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Yeah I could do, but my heart is set on a MK5 Golf GTi now :roll:
Fair enough! I always wanted a Clio 197 until the Astra came along. Funny how your mind changes all the time really isn't it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts