Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some 1 tell me if the above will fit onto a 1.8 sri astra h?i know that they are bigger discs so would i have to buy some brackets to get them to fit/where would i get these from?also if this can be done do i use sri pads or cdti pads?the only reason im thinking about doing this is my car has just failed the mot due to it haveing warped discs so need new discs and pads Cheers..(Y)

·
1,255 Posts
yes cdti 308mm discs will fit, you just need change the caliper carrier and use the old calipers. you can get the carrier off e-bay for £105 or try a breakers yard

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these located behind the disc/wot do they look like?also if i go to a brakeers how will i tell if its a 1.9 150 bhp or are all they the same on the 120bhp?wot do they come under on ebay??Cheers.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Calliper carrier is just what the caliper bolts on to, you'll see there's two bolts from the calliper into the carrier, then two bolts bolting the carrier to the car. You'll have to take the carrier off to get the disk off anyway, so you'll see it easy enough

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the link im going to but them from there.is it a hard job just that this will be my first time doing this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts