Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just put her up on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180402195514

Vauxhall Astra Mk5 (H) 1.8 SRI + 3 Door Sportshatch.

£6,995.00 ONO

I am selling my much loved and extremely well looked after SRI+ 1.8 16V Sportshatch. It has covered 43,191 miles and has a full service history (logbook stamped and receipts to show work completed). Its current MOT is until April 22nd 2010 and is taxed until 31/07/10.

Speck this car has...
• Full SRI bucket seat interior
• Air-conditioning
• Electric windows
• Sports Button - improves throttle response and handling.
• 17” alloy wheels with excellent levels of tread on all tyres.
• Electric folding power mirrors
• Full Interior professional SMD conversion (the Interior illumination from the dash and consoles is in blue and red as per the picks instead of Vauxhalls standard orange)
• CD30 factory fit CD radio with three line display
• Trip, distance, consumption etc computer display
• Cruise Control
• Parking sensors
And much more....

This car has been regularly waxed and cleaned resulting in the interior and exterior being almost factory condition.

Note points. There is one small ding on the front of the car (pictured) where a stone has hit the car. There is no damage to the paint or rusting, simply a slight indent where the stone hit the car. Inside there has been an arm rest fitted and then removed by the owner previous to me. As a result there are two very small screw holes (both filled) where this was fitted. These are hardly noticeable and will not detract from the quality of the car in any way.

This is a reluctant sale. They buyer of the car will not be disappointed as the quality and standards of the car is excellent. I recommend a viewing where possible.

Please contact me on for any further information or to arrange a viewing. Additional photographs can be provided upon request.

Contact Number for me (Colin): 07818 446 924

PLEASE CALL OR PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! :thumbs:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts