Astra Owners Network banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Astra H
    Hi, I need to replace my inlet manifold as I have the 'tractor rattle'. The one currently on my car is plastic, however I can't find a second hand plastic one anywhere, only metal. Does anyone know if they're interchangeable? I.e the plastic could replace a metal one and vice versa? EDIT...
1-1 of 1 Results